Medium-Term Management Plan "UBE Vision 2030 Transformation — 1st Stage"
In May 2022, the UBE Group unveiled "UBE Vision 2030 Transformation — 1st Stage" new medium-term management plan covering the fiscal years from 2022 to 2024.
May 19, 2022.
1) Management Strategies
- Pursuing Global Profit Growth Driven by Specialty Chemicals
- Structural Changes in Response to Global Environmental Issues
- Enhancing Human Capital for Sustainable Growth
- Enhancing Corporate Value and Creating Customer Value by Promoting DX
- Further Improving Governance
2) Numerical Targets
|Operating Income||40.0 billion yen
(Of which, specialty business: 24 billion yen)
|Ordinary income||47.0 billion yen *|
* 8 billion yen factored in as equity method investment profits of the Mitsubishi UBE Cement Group is the provisional figure assumed prior to its launch.
|Return on sales (ROS)||8%|
|Return on equity (ROE)||8%|
For more details of the new medium-term management plan called "UBE Vision 2030 Transformation — 1st Stage" ,please click here (PDF:3.45MB).
For past medium-term management plan and progress, please refer to "IR Presentations".